Key Pricing

I'm kicking myself because I could have snagged The Key at $19 PP on black Friday for our Alaskan Ovation cruise in September.  The price is now hovering at $24 PP with today's sale.  

My question is, have any of you seen it dip back down to $19 closer to your sailing?  I know there's limited availability on it, so I want to make sure I get it while I can and then cancel/rebook if it drops later, I'm just wondering what my chances are of that happening.  Are there any other Black Friday equivalent sales throughout the year?

I know there's no typically no rhyme or reason to Royal's cruise planner pricing, but I figured I'd see what others have experienced with the Key pricing.

If I wanted it I'd snag it now. Who knows if they'll actually raise the price.  When I booked Navigator it was $24.99. Then it went up to $31.99 (or whatever that ridiculous price was). Now it's down to $19.99 (and I bought it for all of my friends as birthday gifts).  But my Ovation one only came down to $24.99. 

21 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

If I wanted it I'd snag it now. Who knows if they'll actually raise the price.  When I booked Navigator it was $24.99. Then it went up to $31.99 (or whatever that ridiculous price was). Now it's down to $19.99 (and I bought it for all of my friends as birthday gifts).  But my Ovation one only came down to $24.99. 

yeah thats a nice gift