Back 2 Back Star Class Cruises - The Short Version

WAAAYTOOO

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, SweetPea said:

You know I read your blog twice before creating a user name here. :17_heart_eyes:

But I did find this. I don't know how accurate it is, but if it is, the corner rooms are sizeably smaller. You dropped about 100sq ft of living space going between your Deck 8 room to that Deck 10 corner. 

Screenshot_20190420-202051_DuckDuckGo.thumb.jpg.553fae03eaadf2c0ccf939addb693041.jpg

UGH.  Live and learn.  UUUUGE disappointment but we managed to survive. What IS a surprise to me (from above) is that the deck 10 non-corners are actually the biggest of the bunch !  I have never been in one of the deck 10 CLS (non-corner) so I don't know, first hand, but if the numbers you provided above are correct, they are the biggest ones.  Who knew ?

I do NOT believe that the deck 10 corner main balcony is 20 sq ft bigger than the deck 8 balcony.  NO WAY

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Lryoon said:

@WAAAYTOOO did you find that Yen was good at thinking out of the box and being creative? Basically going above and beyond what you ask.

Sadly, no.  The most spontaneous thing she did for us on our 16 days with her was to book a sushi-making class for us.  It turns out that we had done the class before on Grandeur and really had no interest in doing it again....but we did anyway b/c we didn’t want to hurt her feelings.

She’s really a very nice person and she was a wonderful Genie but if you are looking for someone who will anticipate and go above and beyond, she may disappoint. She will give you exactly what you ask for but nothing more.