What are the best ways to get from Disney to PC & then back from PC to MCO?

For our upcoming cruise on harmony of the seas leaving from Port Canaveral, right now we are planning to stay the night before at Walt Disney World. ( we are Disney Vacation Club members so you will not have to pay for a hotel room at night)

My question is what are some of the best and cheapest ways to get from Disney to Port Canaveral and conversely from Port Canaveral to airport in Orlando? Any  tips or advice and how  to handle these types of cruise  Transportation issues would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks in advance for the help!

I'm not staying in Orlando, I chose to stay out close to the cruise terminal in a Marriott property that has a Hertz rental car right next door, so I rented a car to get from MCO to Port Canaveral.

For the trip from Port Canaveral to MCO I hired a private car.

I've only done this once and it was before Uber was a thing. We picked up a rental car at Disney and dropped it off near PC, then when the cruise returned we rented again and dropped at the airport. Worked great. Make sure it is all booked in advance as there will be no availability if you walk up and ask for a rental.

I would say if I was to do it again I would probably UBER

57 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

I'm not staying in Orlando, I chose to stay out close to the cruise terminal in a Marriott property that has a Hertz rental car right next door, so I rented a car to get from MCO to Port Canaveral.

The Residence Inn !  That's what we do, too !!!  Such a great plan.