Liberty of the Sea Questions

Hi!

I'm going on Liberty of the Sea next week and had some questions.  I read a cruise compass from June and it had a "wear white" night for the Saturday Night Fever show.  Does anyone know if they still suggest white?  I wasn't planning on packing white in October.  I packed a Halloween costume because I expect something fun for that day.

I am also an avid Mets fan and I know I'll be sailing with plenty of New Yorkers.  Can we safely assume the NLCS games will be easy to watch?  In special locations and in our rooms?  Maybe we can wear blue and orange for "white night".  HA!

Thanks and happy cruising everyone!

The dress suggestions in the case of entertainment is always a suggestion and not a requirement.  I haven't heard of a dress suggestion for Saturday Night Fever, but maybe later that night is the glow party.

As for TV, I would ask Guest Services. It may only be available in one spot onboard.  Often I haven seen notable sporting events advertised in the Cruise Compass.  Nonetheless, I would ask about it one way or the other.

Hi!

I'm going on Liberty of the Sea next week and had some questions.  I read a cruise compass from June and it had a "wear white" night for the Saturday Night Fever show.  Does anyone know if they still suggest white?  I wasn't planning on packing white in October.  I packed a Halloween costume because I expect something fun for that day.

I am also an avid Mets fan and I know I'll be sailing with plenty of New Yorkers.  Can we safely assume the NLCS games will be easy to watch?  In special locations and in our rooms?  Maybe we can wear blue and orange for "white night".  HA!

Thanks and happy cruising everyone!

I'll be on the ship with you!  6 days to go!

I would not worry... I'm curious to see what they do on Halloween (last full day of the cruise and at sea)...

FYI, I previously called and asked about Halloween (I think Matt said something too).  They spoke about letting the kids trick or treat onboard (not to the cabins I'm sure) and a costume party with prizes for best costume.  I don't plan to win a prize but I think it would be fun to dress up.  Definitely come prepared.  See you on deck!  Can't wait!!!  Woo hoo!!!!!

FYI, I previously called and asked about Halloween (I think Matt said something too).  They spoke about letting the kids trick or treat onboard (not to the cabins I'm sure) and a costume party with prizes for best costume.  I don't plan to win a prize but I think it would be fun to dress up.  Definitely come prepared.  See you on deck!  Can't wait!!!  Woo hoo!!!!!

Correct, there will be some Halloween events and I would bring a costume too!

I cruised on Liberty towards the beginning of the year, and all the big football games were being shown. If not the main pool, I'd be willing to bet there would be a spot to watch the game since there are probably plenty of people following baseball right now! Enjoy Liberty! 

I cruised on Liberty towards the beginning of the year, and all the big football games were being shown. If not the main pool, I'd be willing to bet there would be a spot to watch the game since there are probably plenty of people following baseball right now! Enjoy Liberty! 

Thanks for the report!