Change of itinerary for Allure June 9-16?

That sounds like an app issue to me. From what I’ve noticed in the app, it will sometimes get ports mixed up with other itineraries or days. I know I was scrolling through activities offered on a sea day for my May cruise and I saw mention of a sail away party with a DJ! At this point I am treating the app as a nice addition, but not a replacement for the cruise compass or what your emails and the cruise planner say. 

If there was a change in itinerary, you would most likely be notified directly by RCI through email.  If you are just noticing a discrepancy from the app, it is likely the app.  The app has proved to be very unreliable for me.  For my cruise on Sunday, it has us disembarking on a sea day.  I sure hope that is not the case.  There were also events on the app from my Indy cruise in December that did not even exist on board.  The times on the app are also all over the place and not accurate.