Yucatan/Cozumel excursions for 8/11yo boys?

Julie.a

We're headed to Yucaton and Cozumel in August on the Enchantment and I'm curious which excursions are good for 8 and 11 year old boys.  I think we want to do one of the all-inclusive water park/beach resorts one day, but what about the other?  Have any of you tried anything that your kids just LOVED?

4 minutes ago, Julie.a said:

The itinerary says “Yucatán (Paradiso)”. Is that the same as Costa Maya?

I had to look it up, you are correct, the itinerary does just show Yucatan, I did find it documented that you will be going to Progreso (Yucatan), Mexico. it is on the top of the Yucatan peninsula, opposite from Cozumel.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-to/yucatan-mexico

You might also do a search on Trip advisor and see what suggestions they come up with.

I 2nd Paradise Beach!!!  We took our boys there (7&10) and we all LOVED it! They have a water park in the ocean (trampolines, slides etc.), snorkel gear, kayaks, paddle boards, hammocks, nice pool, bathrooms, food & drinks and even life guards!! It was one of our favorite ports and you can't beat the price!! 

Coz1.jpg

coz2.jpg