Fury Snorkeling Cozumel, questions

Scarlson91

Hi all!
 For those that have done the Fury Snorkeling excursion, I have a couple questions.

I don't see an age restriction like some other snorkeling tours (minimum 8 years old), so I do believe my 5 year old is able to snorkel?  Any experience with that?
I'm also wondering if kids can wear their own life jackets, ones we bring from home? 

Thank you!

I went on that excursion last year. The crew is very laid back and you can bring what ever you like to swim with. There were lot of kids on the catamaran during snorkeling time that stayed close to their parents while in the water. The crew puts a member in the water with you during snorkeling and tries to keep the group together. The rest of the crew are on the boat and are watching. The water is not deep, maybe 6-8 feet, but does have lots of fish. Bring extra money with you if you want pictures of you and the fish...The guy in the water has food in his hand to bring the fish close. It's  feeding time :1_grinning: for the fish.

There is drinking on the boat and dancing. It's a fun excursion. They take you to a beach as the last part of the excursion for about hour and half and then get back to the boat to take you back to the ship. It's very safe and enjoyable.