Oasis or Adventure

Looking at spring break next year I have 2 choices on cruises that come out to about the same price.

7 day eastern on the oasis

or 

8 day southern on the adventure.

going with a family of 5 with 3 kids 11-15.

we have never been to any of the ABC islands but the oasis will be amped up by then so its a tough choice

any thoughts

Both are awesome but Curacao is my favorite port so far!  Oasis will have just been amped but adventure got a great upgrade.  Flights might be the deciding factor but I would do adventure and get the extra night and they amazing itinerary.  Of course, after my first Oasis class on allure in 3 weeks I might change my mind!  Jane

flights are the same as we would fly into FLL for both. I am leaning towards the Oasis as I think the kids would have more fun on it and at labade. While the family wants the extra day and the ABC islands.

Is there any difference in the main dinning room food quality?

Having just gotten off Oasis Sunday....Oasis!!!  I absolutely loved it!  My kids are 16 & 20 and was by far their favorite ship so far!  There is so much to do and see, I never opened the Cruise Compass once!  I just went out and found things to do, and normally I live by the Compass! 

1 hour ago, tiny260 said:

I've got it, do both, figure out a way to do a B2B.

Food is so speculative, the last time I was on Oasis and Adventure the Main Dinning room food was really good. The thing is that if you get something you don't like send it back and order another of something else.

Do it now before they start charging $10 for the extra entree. wink wink