2 Person vs 4 Person Balcony Rooms

I'm in the process of trying to book a Balcony room and a Inside room on the August 23rd Enchantment of the Seas.  The Balcony would be for my wife and I and the Inside room would be for my kids ages 14 and 12.  Since they are kids I need to make sure the rooms are across or next to each other.  When I go to book the Balcony with 2 Adults, all that is left is Balcony Guarantee and no option to book specific rooms.  If I try Booking a Balcony with 3 or 4 Adults I get the choice of about 20 different balconies, a few of them with an empty inside room across from it.   Has any one had luck getting RCCL to overide the system to allow my wife and I to book one of the four person rooms with only 2 people?  I tried calling but the insist I cant do it.  I know if I booked one of the Guarantees I'm sure I will end up in one of the four person rooms but it will be too late to insure the kids are close by.  Any suggestions would be great.

Go through MEI travel, that is what they do best, problem solving.

Either that or keep calling back to Royal until you get a phone agent that is willing to listen and help.

MEI is a sponsor of this blog and they do don't charge any fees.

I have 6 upcoming cruises all booked through MEI.

Welcome aboard to the Royal Blog. Feel free to ask away with any questions you may have. There is a wealth of knowledge here from very experienced Royal cruisers and everyone is happy to help out.

I strongly recommend you contact Michelle Cunningham. She is a travel agent with MEI Travel and she is great. Many folks here use her for the cruise bookings, me included. I am very sure she can get you what you want. Her number is (703) 881-2727 and her email is [email protected]. MEI Travel also sponsors this message blog. :27_sunglasses: