Radiance deck 4

I once stayed in a room right off the Centrum on Jewel of the Seas back in 2013 and had terrible noise bleed. Only time that has occurred to me.  Since then, I've cruised Brilliance (sister ship) 4 times and never encountered that problem, but never stayed that close to the Centrum.

• 2 months later...

@Matt uh oh....Matt, you are scaring me. We have 4061 plus the next 2 cabins in June on Jewel Of The Seas. I was searching for the ship name and saw this comment. When we booked it I needed 3 together and didn’t have much of a choice.  Not sure I realized how close this was to the lobby bar and noise. How bad was it?  Was it an issue at night?

9 hours ago, DunwoodyDad said:

@Matt uh oh....Matt, you are scaring me. We have 4061 plus the next 2 cabins in June on Jewel Of The Seas. I was searching for the ship name and saw this comment. When we booked it I needed 3 together and didn’t have much of a choice.  Not sure I realized how close this was to the lobby bar and noise. How bad was it?  Was it an issue at night?

I should mention this was back in 2013, but we were the first room off the Centrum and the band was playing and it was quite loud in the room.

Interestingly, I have not heard many other complaints about it so perhaps the band was just loud for our sailing.

• 1 month later...

Follow up on this just in case anyone sees this in the future. The rooms were basically right behind the bar on deck 4 of the centrum. It’s also right where the dance floor was and the band would set up in the opposite corner from where our rooms were so the speakers were facing directly at us and every night there was music and dancing.

Despite this, I have to say that when we shut the door you couldn’t hear anything!  We actually loved the convenience of these rooms to the bar, guest services, the centrum access to other common areas, and the elevator banks were right there.