Oasis of the Sea's B2B Eastern / Western.. Grand Suite :) Cruise /Beach recommendations?

Jillyalex

Good afternoon fellow cruisers  :) ,

My hubby  and I are going on the Oasis of the Seas for B2B cruises Western Caribbean then Eastern Caribbean. I  like to have an idea what to do in the different ports so I thought I would reach out to many of you who have been on these cruses  :)

Favorite thing to do is go to a nice beach and relax and have cold Corona's  :)  Maybe get a massage, lie in a hammock and maybe get a bite to eat.

Any recommendations ? 

West

1) Labadee Haiti?

2) Falmouth, Jamaica

3) Cozumel

East

1) Nassau, Bahamas

2) St Thomas

3) St Maarten 

Thank you in advance, Jill 

Happy Cruising 

Good afternoon fellow cruisers  :) ,

My hubby  and I are going on the Oasis of the Seas for B2B cruises Western Caribbean then Eastern Caribbean. I  like to have an idea what to do in the different ports so I thought I would reach out to many of you who have been on these cruses  :)

Favorite thing to do is go to a nice beach and relax and have cold Corona's  :)  Maybe get a massage, lie in a hammock and maybe get a bite to eat.

Any recommendations ? 

West

1) Labadee Haiti?

2) Falmouth, Jamaica

3) Cozumel

East

1) Nassau, Bahamas

2) St Thomas

3) St Maarten 

Thank you in advance, Jill 

Happy Cruising 

West: Cozumel - Nachi Cocom $55.00. Admission limited to 100 guest daily and includes lunch, open bar access to beach palapas, pool area with hot tub and smim up bar, etc. Search "Nachi Cocom" on your favorite search engine.

Labadee you will be all set. That is Royal Caribbean's private island and it's made for lounging.

Falmouth: Hilton Rose Hall for a great all inclusive resort experience.  Pool, ocean, aqua park and great food and drink: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2011/09/15/excursion-focus-hilton-rose-hall-resort-spa-day-pass

Nassau: Junkanoo Beach is always a good spot for simple beach with good drinks: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2015/01/29/excursion-focus-junkanoo-beach

St Thomas: Magens Bay is where everyone goes.  We went to Emerald Beach last time.  It was quite beautiful and calm and much less crowded.  No fee to get in either! http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2015/07/29/freedom-of-the-seas-live-blog-day-four-st-thomas

St Maarten: Orient Beach!