Souvenir Recommendation

Hello! I bought this mug (coffee cup size) on Rhapsody of the Seas a few years ago. Can't remember cost but I'm sure it wasn't a lot as I was on a low budget cruise. I hope to buy one like it on upcoming Liberty of the Seas cruise.....so I am interested too. Hope you enjoy your cruise! I bet it's a standard item in souvenir shops on RC ships.

CUP1.JPG

CUP2.JPG

10 minutes ago, rtread said:

Hello! I bought this mug (coffee cup size) on Rhapsody of the Seas a few years ago. Can't remember cost but I'm sure it wasn't a lot as I was on a low budget cruise. I hope to buy one like it on upcoming Liberty of the Seas cruise.....so I am interested too. Hope you enjoy your cruise! I bet it's a standard item in souvenir shops on RC ships.

CUP1.JPG

CUP2.JPG

Thanks! 

It is so beautiful!

Thanks to @CruiseLifeRick, I've started collecting the ship models of the ships that I've sailed.  I figured this would go nicely with the glass blocks that come in the future.  My next ship model purchase will be HOTS as well in about 6 days!  

They have all sorts of mugs available and cups available at the RC logo stores on board if that is what you are looking for.

2 hours ago, CGTLH said:

I'm a shot glass and as of recent gaming chip collector.

Gaming chips can either be the cheapest or most expensive souvenir. Just depends on level of self control...

20190304_175704-1008x567.jpg

@CGTLH They are cool! Thank you for sharing the great photo.

Can we buy a $1 gaming chip by USD1 in cash?

8 minutes ago, brianastree said:

@CGTLH They are cool! Thank you for sharing the great photo.

Can we buy a $1 gaming chip by USD1 in cash?

Sure, just have to be comfortable asking. Best way is to find an empty table and ask the dealer if it wouldn't be a hassle to swap a dollar for a chip.

Now I'll say that method is something I've done. Just what was suggested at the cage on Adventure. They wouldn't let me get the chips directly at the cage. I'll normally hit the Craps table, buy in, and pocket the chips I want. Then put in a little bit of play.

No harm in asking, worst they can say in no. Key thing might be looking for that empty table so you don't interfere with any potential play.