Independence of the Seas 2018 Refurbishment New Cabins info?

Notlad

During the May 2018 refurbishment 6 cabins were added to deck 11 on Independence of the Seas. I am booking junior suite 1106 that is one of these but I am hving trouble finding out any information about it. Nothing on YouTube or Google about the 3 new junior suites added. These 6 cabins are the only passenger cabins on deck 11 and were carved out of space taken from the Spa.

If you have sailed on one of the three new junior suites deck 11 please post your review. Or if you have seen any info online please post a link.

Thanks guys! I can't believe I couldn't find that pick. Also good to know this location was liked on Mariner. We have cruised on both Indy and Mariner before but before but that was 6 and 4 years ago. Interestingly enough we just cruised on HAL's Nieuw Amsterdam in almost the same exact location on the ship and really enjoyed it so this location intrigued me on Indy.

On 3/4/2019 at 7:22 PM, TheStigggg said:

I just got off Independence this morning. I had one of the interior cabins in that hallway. I really liked being able to just walk out onto the pool deck in less than a minute. I would def book that hallway again, hopefully the suite next time haha.

A couple of months ago we had an interior cabin in  almost the same exact spot on Holland America's Nieuw Amsterdam and really enjoyed it. I usually book midship so was concerned about being right at the front but the only issue that came up was on the last night crusing back to Ft. Laudersale. Middle of the night some weird loud noises  and vibration we didn'ty experience at all the other six nights. We were actually above the pool deck and only one deck and a few steps from the private cabana we had rented for the week. It was heavenly!

This will be our first junior suite ever (we usually book inside cabins and have had a few balcony ones as well). We will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary so splurging.

• 11 months later...
On 3/3/2019 at 8:34 PM, Notlad said:

During the May 2018 refurbishment 6 cabins were added to deck 11 on Independence of the Seas. I am booking junior suite 1106 that is one of these but I am hving trouble finding out any information about it. Nothing on YouTube or Google about the 3 new junior suites added. These 6 cabins are the only passenger cabins on deck 11 and were carved out of space taken from the Spa.

If you have sailed on one of the three new junior suites deck 11 please post your review. Or if you have seen any info online please post a link.

Have you sailed? Do you have updates on this room choice and photos?  ?