Cruised all RC Ships?

52 minutes ago, twangster said:

I've only done 19 ships so far.  Barely scratched the surface.

Way more than me.  For some reason, the timing of our spring breaks and where Royal puts their ships is causing us to repeat.  We have now done freedom 2x and will do vision for the 2nd time this summer... So in what will be 6 cruises, I've only done 4 ships!  Those 4 are 4 different classes though (vision, Voyager, freedom and Oasis class), so I just need brilliance class and then the bitties!  Just curious, why not China?  Is it the cost or the travel hassle, or the safety?  Jane

5 minutes ago, mom2mybugs said:

Just curious, why not China?  Is it the cost or the travel hassle, or the safety?  Jane

China has a track record of falsely accusing visitors of something and throwing them in jail in a political game of international diplomacy (or lack thereof).  I chose not to be a pawn in a game beyond my control.  

Japan or Korea no problem.  China?  No thanks.

I've been on 18.  For a while it was a goal.  Just like visiting all 50 states  (I have Maine (Scheduled for Sept)  and South Carolina left).   But as Twangster said, several of the ships stay in the Pacific and at this time, with young children, I'm not likely to hit those up any time soon.

Depending on your view, we been on a "rut" of Oasis class cruises since our kids love the Boardwalk and we like to convince friends to go with us and we like to showcase the Oasis class.

Empress, Majesty, Enchantment, Vision, Mariner, Navigator, Liberty, Indy, Oasis, Allure, Harmony, Symphony, Quantum, and  Anthem for me... So thats 14 Ships. But some ships I have no desire to go on so I also will never end up doing them all.. 

On 3/4/2019 at 12:38 AM, twangster said:

China has a track record of falsely accusing visitors of something and throwing them in jail in a political game of international diplomacy (or lack thereof).  I chose not to be a pawn in a game beyond my control.  

Japan or Korea no problem.  China?  No thanks.

I agree - maybe it is that I have seen and read too much in my 58 years, but there are places that I will just not travel no matter how enticing. I have a vivid recall of based-on-real-life movies like Midnight Express and so I will also pass on China and similar locations. ?