A 15,000 lb. Gold Propeller

bobroo

Why???

I'm going to need a lot of people to explain to me why this was a good choice.

I am all for public displays of art and grateful for those people and institutions that have the inspiration and money to do it. But RCL management could have made a better choice because this is going to haunt them.

Just because I wanted to look it up, if it were solid gold then it would be worth (as of today, March 2nd) $310 million dollars.  That would be $60 million more than the cost of the entire terminal.

Now, who wants to script the heist film?  If we make it a sequel to "Like Father" we can probably get a good chunk of the budget from Royal.

3 hours ago, NS8VN said:

Just because I wanted to look it up, if it were solid gold then it would be worth (as of today, March 2nd) $310 million dollars.  That would be $60 million more than the cost of the entire terminal.

Now, who wants to script the heist film?  If we make it a sequel to "Like Father" we can probably get a good chunk of the budget from Royal.

I am feeling it.  They sneak the gold propellor onto Oasis and when it sails to NYC they slip it off.  Movie worthy.