Master Member Cruise List???

rjac

What has happened to the MMCL? There are a lot of booked cruises in 2020 and 2021 that haven't been posted yet. And at the very bottom of the list where you can add comments it says " This topic is now closed to further replies". Has DocLC abandoned ship? I've emailed him, but no reply. Hope all is well with Doc. :27_sunglasses:

@Lovetocruise2002 "Class, today in geography and personal finance (co-curricular, ya know) we will plan and budget for my, err I mean, a cruise! Here are your choices: Canada/New England, in a Junior Suite, soda package and BOGO dining package. OR, seven nights spring break, Harmony of the Seas, Coastal Kitchen every night. Plus three shore excursions. You pick Eastern or Western itinerary and tell me why!" Heck, assign dioramas!!

5 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Have you been in a classroom with thirty one 12/13 year olds?  Not going to happen ?

And I'm with the 15 3/4 year olds and the 5-11 year olds before/after school.  Which explains why I'm reading board posts at 1152pm!!!!  Jane

On 3/4/2019 at 7:06 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Have you been in a classroom with thirty one 12/13 year olds?  Not going to happen ?

Lord help. I thought my husband had it bad with high schoolers. No amount of money in the world can compensate you for the hormones of middle school! Thank you for what you do!