Why no Solarium pool on the harmony?

3 hours ago, Rudiz66 said:

I am not ever going on Harmony of the Seas specifically because of the No Adults Only Pool---I don't want to be around children.  The adult's only pool is the best escape.  I'm sorry they don't have it.  That is a dealbreaker for me.  

How do you plan on avoiding them everywhere else?

On 3/4/2019 at 6:34 PM, twangster said:

So any ship but a brand new ship is a slap in the face?   Whose face is being slapped?   I just sailed Oasis on a Western Caribbean that she had been doing for 8 years.  It was an awesome cruise.  My face wasn’t slapped.  I’m sailing the TA to bring her to Europe.  Face not slapped.  Oasis is a beauty.  

Never been on her, we started with the Allure which we loved. Came back to another Allure, did a quick Anthem to Bermuda, then Symphony. Though I've never sailed her, the Oasis holds a special place in my heart for giving birth to the finest class of ship at sea to date. Having been amped, and given the right itinerary, I'd be on Oasis faster than you can say ICON!  I'll go ahead and ruffle some feathers, Quantum Class falls far short!!! 

11 minutes ago, CruiseRoyalDad said:

Never been on her, we started with the Allure which we loved. Came back to another Allure, did a quick Anthem to Bermuda, then Symphony. Though I've never sailed her, the Oasis holds a special place in my heart for giving birth to the finest class of ship at sea to date. Having been amped, and given the right itinerary, I'd be on Oasis faster than you can say ICON!  I'll go ahead and ruffle some feathers, Quantum Class falls far short!!! 

I've sailed Oasis both pre and post amplification and she is my favorite ship by far (except for that dang cats show). I agree with you about Quantum class for warm weather but they are great for Alaska. Loved the temp controlled Solariums that allowed swimming while the weather was inclement outside. I sailed another line to Alaska a couple weeks ago and just assumed the solarium would be temp controlled but it was not 😞 

5 hours ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

except for that dang cats show

say less 😆

6 hours ago, CruiseRoyalDad said:

I'll go ahead and ruffle some feathers, Quantum Class falls far short!!! 

Q-class was too small for our oasis class hearts 😅😂 i respect those who prefer it — we all have our preferences and thankfully royal has the fleet to cater to them 💚 — but i am with you. oasis class forever. 😍

21 hours ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

I've sailed Oasis both pre and post amplification and she is my favorite ship by far (except for that dang cats show). I agree with you about Quantum class for warm weather but they are great for Alaska. Loved the temp controlled Solariums that allowed swimming while the weather was inclement outside. I sailed another line to Alaska a couple weeks ago and just assumed the solarium would be temp controlled but it was not 😞 

Looking at the glass half full, yes CATS 👎 but if you need a good nap...there you go! 

My husband and I are going on Oasis in October and I told him I don't want to see Cats. He's a big show person and wants to go. Due to his health issues, he fell asleep during every show we saw on Liberty of the Seas in May. So I'm sure he'll drag me there and then fall asleep and I'll be stuck watching the show. LOL!!! I'm hoping to go on Odyssey in Dec of 2024 and go back on Anthem in March of 2024 (my husband couldn't go in Dec of 22 when I sailed on her). We sail from NJ so it's nice to have the enclosed pool and solarium when sailing out of that port in the chillier months. 

But other than Cats...I'm super excited to be trying out an Oasis class and the OG ship!