Spa Services

I think it depends on what you're looking to do spa-wise.  If you're looking to do multiple treatments in a single visit, waiting until you're onboard is probably a better bet.  There is a CHANCE that if the spa doesnt get a lot of appointments on port days, you may see a port day discount on single services but if the spa is booked, you wont see the discount.  

On sea days there are rarely discounts except on the multiple treatment deals.  Some are good, some arent so good.

So it depends on your comfort level with waiting.  If you're looking to take care of paying your services in advance and not having to think about it later, book now.  However if you're willing to gamble a little, then waiting until you're onboard is OK.  The worst that could happen with waiting until you're onboard, is your preferred spa time is not available.  If you're looking to do your spa treatment on the last sea day or before formal night, its HIGHLY likely the spa will book fast.  But if you're flexible with the times and days for your spa treatment, then waiting can net you some savings sometimes.

Like @ThyriC said many specials are for multiple treatments.  However, I've found that the spa people are usually happy to add treatments to your session.  I find the deepest discounts tend to be during times that people don't want (Embarkation day, very early or very late or right in the middle of a port day).  

As always if a treatment at a certain time is something you really want and you would be disappointed without it, then book now.  You can always go to the spa the first day and then change/cancel it onboard.