Royal Caribbean Blog

Navigator Mar. 1, 2019 - 9 Nights Southern Caribbean

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First sighting from my Lyft ride. I arrived at the terminal at 9:45am.  Doors were closed.  Around 10am they let us in.   Once upstairs I was third in line for security which was c

I originally booked this cruise as the second leg of a back to back.  The first segment was cancelled by Royal so instead of 14 nights on the ship, I now have just 9 nights.  First world problems.  

PSA - BREAKING NEWS! Terrible ship.  Do NOT book this ship.  Everyone needs to book some other ship.  Leave this ship to me.  I will take one for team RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com and sail on this

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, rjac said:

Twangster selfie?.......don't hold your breath for that to happen! :3_grin:

There has never been a @twangster sighting on this forum, I think once he messed up and we saw his shadow, but that has been it.

We can also add @Lovetocruise2002 , never have, never will see a selfie...

53 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

There has never been a @twangster sighting on this forum, I think once he messed up and we saw his shadow, but that has been it.

We can also add @Lovetocruise2002 , never have, never will see a selfie...

My only "selfie" is with @twangster's shadow, that time on the helipad....🤣

49 minutes ago, rjac said:

Tiny,

I could swear Sabrina posted a selfie with her daughters last or the year before....? :27_sunglasses:

Your retirement years must be messing with you.  That never happened. 😆  Or if it did, I can't remember and that means I should retire!

PSA - BREAKING NEWS!

Terrible ship.  Do NOT book this ship.  Everyone needs to book some other ship.  Leave this ship to me. 

I will take one for team RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com and sail on this ship so that you don't have to.

If you would kindly heed my words, rates for Navigator will plummet on poor bookings and I can enjoy my new favorite ship all to myself.

Thank you and you are welcome.

Let's take a look at Hooked.  This is a specialty restaurant that has an additional cover charge.  It replaces Sabor and is located on deck 4 forward across from the Schooner Bar.

Navigator is the second ship to feature Hooked.  Symphony of the Seas is the only other ship that has Hooked at the moment and Symphony is the newest ship in the fleet so for Navigator to get Hooked says a lot about just how much Navigator is like a new ship.

QcZFBva.jpg

BqwlTjL.jpg

ciCWpqS.jpg

0JJXcFY.jpg

PwpesN3.jpg

LPi9gJT.jpg

DqQHQNC.jpg

UniNjWm.jpg

Kt3UKTv.jpg

BoYrbmQ.jpg

Lunch Menu

rhFE9Y0.jpg

Dinner Menu

F1jIqyq.jpg

Drink Menu

tt9RQjp.jpg

On Symphony Hooked featured a Happy Hour special that included a glass of beer or wine and a daily appetizer.  Unfortunately Navigator will not offer a Hooked Happy Hour special, at least not initially.

On this sailing a shipment of Oysters destined for Navigator was inadvertently delivered to Mariner of the Seas also home ported in Miami at present.  Consequently no Oysters for Hooked on this sailing while guests on the 3 night Mariner sailing this weekend are in for a surprise treat.

• Matt featured this topic