Best thing about Hawaii?

Mitch

• Matt changed the title to Best thing about Hawaii?

Sunrise at Haleakalā on Maui is a great venue my wife & I did, which happen to be Cristmas morning. The clouds was at our feet, rolling through the crater like waves in a pond. Snorkeling at Kona, on an inflated raft, a helicopter ride through Waimea Canyon, Ion Valley & Aquarium combine venue. We did a few other things like the submarine ride also at Kona, visit the observatory on the Big Island, part of tour through Hilo, and saw a play at the Lahaina Theater, chronicle King Kamehameha I...it was a very good & well done play.

On 2/28/2019 at 7:57 PM, Mitch said:

Can anyone tell me what they like best when in Hawaii? So far we have signed up for, all ship tour and pearl harbor. The rest we are not sure what is great. Would excursions be best to buy with the ship or on our own?

I have not cruised to Hawaii but we go to Kauai all the time.  Some of the best things to do there are the movie tour (it takes you all over the island and shows where lots of movies were filmed), hike and kayak to secret falls, Wings over Kauai flight around the island (because a lot of the island can only be seen from the air), and whale watching from Dec-March.