New Navigator of the Seas

craig403

Just read Matt's blog article on the new Navigator of the Seas and noticed that they moved the Diamond club to deck 5.  I'm assuming that both Diamond and Diamond + will be combined in the Diamond club.  Looks kind of small for for that many D's and D+'s. 

Oh look, we will have a couple of port holes to look out of. ? 

Other than that, the ship really looks great.  We will have to try the Navigator again.  Soon. 

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/02/28/navigator-of-the-seas-completes-115-amplification-upgrades-across-the-ship

27 minutes ago, StayFrosty said:

Maybe because the ship is destined for 3/4 day cruises they figure there will be few diamonds etc?

It's based in Florida.  No such thing as few D/D+/P on any cruise from Florida.

The Diamond Lounge is shrinking on purpose before it's inevitable disappearing act coming to a ship refreshment at some point.   The Star Lounge sits empty often so if Royal is going to lose real estate to a free Diamond happy hour it might as well be in a less desirable venue compared to the VCL.  Imagine how peaceful the VCL will be now every evening from 4-8pm.

I imagine the load on the rear elevator bank on port is going to be significantly less each evening as well.  

15 hours ago, craig403 said:

Just read Matt's blog article on the new Navigator of the Seas and noticed that they moved the Diamond club to deck 5.  I'm assuming that both Diamond and Diamond + will be combined in the Diamond club.  Looks kind of small for for that many D's and D+'s. 

Oh look, we will have a couple of port holes to look out of. ? 

Other than that, the ship really looks great.  We will have to try the Navigator again.  Soon. 

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/02/28/navigator-of-the-seas-completes-115-amplification-upgrades-across-the-ship

Ahhh....finally, a real look of the resirt style pool and L&C Bar. Wish they would have gotten an overhead shot of the pool area, from a deck up, for a better scope of things.

Great pics....Playmakers on this ship looks much wider than on Symphony. Glad to see Hooked...I am a huge sea food consumer.

15 hours ago, craig403 said:

I'm assuming that both Diamond and Diamond + will be combined in the Diamond club. 

That's always been the case. The fact D+ could go to Concierge Lounge was a perk, but it's not like D+ weren't a big part of the Diamond Lounge to begin with.