Panoramic Oceanview Room Tour. Adventure of the Seas

Grand

2 minutes ago, mworkman said:

I’m not sure if this is the same room type that @Lovetocruise2002 stayed in.  When Sabrina pops on here, maybe she can share some insight on this.

It was what we booked.  But I switched it to the Ultra Spacious Ocean View instead. That cabin did not have the panoramic windows.  However, we have the Panoramic suite booked (1804) for Navigator and Indy later this year.

34 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

It was what we booked.  But I switched it to the Ultra Spacious Ocean View instead. That cabin did not have the panoramic windows.  However, we have the Panoramic suite booked (1804) for Navigator and Indy later this year.

So nice!  When are you going on Navigator?  We'll be on her last week in Aug.

OP, thanks for the video.  Amazing view with those windows!  Is the room at the front of the ship? If so, how is movement?  (If you mentioned in your video, I had to turn off sounds as I'm at work now....lol)

18 minutes ago, WannaCruise said:

Amazing view with those windows!  Is the room at the front of the ship? If so, how is movement?  (If you mentioned in your video, I had to turn off sounds as I'm at work now....lol)

I also had to turn the sound off since i'm at work LOL

and my claustrophobic self thinks i could do an ocean view room if that's the view...but balcony is my friend.

I have been in that cabin twice and 100 percent love it. Absolutely plenty of storage and still feels and looks new compared to the other cabins.

One thing to be aware of is that I prefer to have the rooms like the one in the video that are facing the side. The privacy allows you to not worry about clothing and also to look straight down at the sea. The pano rooms wrap all the way around to the front of the ship so those strolling around the helipad will have a clear look at your expansive window. ?