CPAP extension cords?

Mitch

Just now, Mitch said:

I read that it is prohibited to bring electrical extension cords on the ship. With my CPAP machine I may need it to reach from the outlet. What do I do?

They will supply a gallon of distilled water (if needed) and an extension cord for free.  You can contact them or your travel agent before sailing and ask for them, or simply ask your cabin attendant for one once onboard.

Also...

When you create a topic on the forum, please use a descriptive title in the "Title" box.  Do not put your username here.  Something like "Are extension cords allowed?"  

1848639592_Blogcreatetopic.jpeg.fecfd43b1831e2fafa5a356580744d06.jpeg

Thanks!

7 hours ago, twangster said:

They will supply a gallon of distilled water (if needed) and an extension cord for free.  You can contact them or your travel agent before sailing and ask for them, or simply ask your cabin attendant for one once onboard.

Also...

When you create a topic on the forum, please use a descriptive title in the "Title" box.  Do not put your username here.  Something like "Are extension cords allowed?"  

1848639592_Blogcreatetopic.jpeg.fecfd43b1831e2fafa5a356580744d06.jpeg

Thanks!

Glad to know about the distilled water, I also use a cpap and haven't got around to asking this.

One other note about the Cpap. Even if you request it, if you don’t see it in your room after a bit (we gave it until about 6 or 7) just mention it to your stateroom attendant and they will get the missing items without issue. Distilled water and extension cord was waiting in the room for us after dinner. 

• Matt changed the title to CPAP extension cords?