Is there any way to know in advance when our formal nights will be?

Tigerlaw

First-time Cruiser going on Harmony for an Eastern Caribbean cruise that has port days on nights 3,4 and 7. What I would like to know is whether there is any way to find out in advance what are the two formal nights will be for purposes of planning our dining choices?  

Thanks in advance for the help!

Looking at old cruise compasses can help give you a good idea - most of the time the first one is on night 2, and the second one is on either a short port day or on the following sea day. Based on your sailing, I would *guess* yours are on nights 2 and 5. Again, you'd have to confirm that in a cruise compass with your same itinerary. 

A selection of old cruise compasses can be found here - https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass

11 minutes ago, Tigerlaw said:

Sorry, I should have said port days are days 4, 5 and 7. (I think it's an odd rotation in that the last full day is the coco cay day.)

If your day 5 is San Juan, it'll probably be that evening since it's a short day there. 

For our HM cruise on March 10th, it’s a western itinerary and formal night is 2/5. If I were to guess for yours, I would also guess 2/6. Reason being our Genie told me that they alternate the Coastal Kitchen day 5&6 menu from one week to the next. One of those nights has lobster so I assume that would be the second formal night.