reservations for entertainment on the cruise planner

Bakerette

6 minutes ago, Sweety said:

You should be able to reserve shows. I am on April 14 and can reserve shows.

The last few days I have been logging into the cruise planner servers times a day to try and reserve shows but I kept getting this message:7CEC922A-02D2-43EB-89CA-9C33B11C4BF0.thumb.png.88f2ac982d82d7bb15c19f993e19b1fc.png

Just now, nanowerx said:

Im on the Harmony in June and I've already booked all of our shows!

how were you able to book shows even though you cruise is in June?

My cruise is exactly 60 days from today and I have not yet been able to book shows.

I Am able to book other things like shore excursions, dining reservations, drink packages, internet packages, spa packages, and activities within the cruise planner but I am not able to book shows. 

50 minutes ago, Bakerette said:

The last few days I have been logging into the cruise planner servers times a day to try and reserve shows but I kept getting this message:7CEC922A-02D2-43EB-89CA-9C33B11C4BF0.thumb.png.88f2ac982d82d7bb15c19f993e19b1fc.png

how were you able to book shows even though you cruise is in June?

My cruise is exactly 60 days from today and I have not yet been able to book shows.

I Am able to book other things like shore excursions, dining reservations, drink packages, internet packages, spa packages, and activities within the cruise planner but I am not able to book shows. 

Me too!

11 hours ago, Matt said:

Just keep checking back periodically. It will eventually show up, but there is no set timeframe when entertainment becomes available 

I have been checking several times a week since I paid off the cruise in January. And I still cannot book shows?