Firemanswife2

Thermal Suite Couples Week Pass

Hi Staci! It’s kind of hard to say, as each ship’s spa is run independently of the ship. But as a point of reference, my wife and I got the couple’s pass onboard Anthem last October for a bit over $180 (plus gratuity); that was actually a slight discount, as the steam sauna was broken down. So I’m inclined to say that’s a discount off regular onboard pricing, and not a bad one, either.

Just now, JLMoran said:

Hi Staci! It’s kind of hard to say, as each ship’s spa is run independently of the ship. But as a point of reference, my wife and I got the couple’s pass onboard Anthem last October for a bit over $180 (plus gratuity); that was actually a slight discount, as the steam sauna was broken down. So I’m inclined to say that’s a discount off regular onboard pricing, and not a bad one, either.

I still keep looking at this...but I know my husband won’t use it much and I would love it but be torn sharing the steam time with sun/deck time.  Jane

We did it in Nov, but frankly I probably wouldn't do it again.  I think we paid $150.

I love that it's kind of secluded and peaceful, and the first room with the mist 

and eucalyptus was very enjoyable, but IMO the other two room are just way too

hot for me (esp door# 3, aka the door to Hades).   I liked the heated lounge chairs

and being able to shower.

One thing I never figured out - I know nothing about spas, so didn't know if I had to

go sans clothing and just use the towel, or wear a swimming costume!   The first time I

went au naturale, but was afraid and then switched!           don't judge me!   😒

Hey Wondering if anyone has additional experience with this. I saw it come up on our cruise planner and I"m trying to decide whether or not it is worth it.

Also this is how it is described (see below). When I went to book it, I was only able to select 1 person (not both of us). The price saying "From $199.00 USD Adult AND that I could only select one member of our party (not both of us) made me worried it was 199 PER PERSON which would be FAR too expensive. Even at 200 for a couple it seems a bit much but I could see how it is worth it. Feedback appreciated!

Thermal Suite Couples 7-Day Pass
SPA FACILITY
DURATION: 15 MINUTES

Our Thermal Suite 7-day couples pass is a sensory experience where hot and cold fuse to…

From*$199.00USD Adult

when 

@ncnickel, as a couples pass you would only need one person to buy it. On embarkation day, you would then both go to the spa and get your Sea Passes stamped / stickered / whatever they do nowadays. My wife and I paid about $185 for the two of us on a 5-night cruise, and that was after a discount we got because the steam room was broken down for the first couple of days; otherwise it would have been more like $210. So $199 looks like a pretty decent price for a 7-night sailing.

Oh, and ignore what it says about 15 minutes duration; when my wife and I did it on Anthem last year, we were free to stay as long as we wanted each time we went.