Booking taxi from airport to port terminal

Hey everyone! New member here! I'm taking my very first cruise in May to Alaska. We port out of Seattle and I'm wondering how we go about getting from the airport to the cruise port? Should I just get an Uber or taxi? Is my travel agent able to book me transportation? If anyone has had experience traveling from SeaTac to the cruise port, how much did it cost you? Thanks so much!! 

2 hours ago, KaylaShepherd92 said:

Hey everyone! New member here! I'm taking my very first cruise in May to Alaska. We port out of Seattle and I'm wondering how we go about getting from the airport to the cruise port? Should I just get an Uber or taxi? Is my travel agent able to book me transportation? If anyone has had experience traveling from SeaTac to the cruise port, how much did it cost you? Thanks so much!! 

We plan to Uber it, although we're flying in 2 days early to do some damage in Seattle, since it's pretty much my favorite town. We're not staying too far from the cruise port, though. Enjoy!!

You can take the Light Rail from the airport to King Street Station. From there, depending on which pier you're sailing out of, you can catch a cab for about $10. The one benefit to this route is that sometimes traffic from SeaTac into downtown can suuuuuuuuuuuck, running up your bill.

Just another option!

3 hours ago, packercruising said:

It is $40 standard rate. No need to book a taxi, they are right there. We shared a town car with another couple and that was really nice. I can't imagine flying in the day of the cruise, though.

I was pretty nervous about flying in the day of the cruise as well, but that's the day my RCCL TA booked the flight for. And now that it's already paid for I'm not sure if I can change it? I personally wanted to fly in one day before as I've heard horror stories of people's flights getting delayed. I went ahead and invested in travelers insurance, which my RCCL TA said if anything does happen and the flight is delayed and we miss debarkation they will fly us to the next port at their expense.