Coffee card

Goldie 2001

I don't know the pricing but I am sure someone could help us out on that.  It is a punch card which could be shared unlike the royal refreshment package which also includes soda and fresh squeezed juice and mocktails.  You get a certain number (around 10) of specialty coffee drinks like lattes, fraps, ,etc. for  use at cafe promenade or other locations except a Starbucks kiosk if your ship has one for a set price.  Of course if you use the entire card it would be a good value as opposed to purchasing them a la carte or a drink package unless you would take advantage to the other drinks offered.

On 2/24/2019 at 8:22 AM, Goldie 2001 said:

Has anyone purchased it before? thinking about it but would like some info....thanks!

I got it on the Oasis for my older Grandson.  There are 10 punches on the card.  If you do the math, it made each specialty coffee about half price.  It was a good deal for him as he only had the soda package.

We've purchased the card on our last 3 cruises. It was always one punch per drink regardless of the size. I have heard people tak8ng about getting "charged" 2 punches for the bigger coffee which is a rip off. I sent a letter to the CEO last week asking for a company wide decision.

If it's one punch per drink, it's a great deal! 

2 hours ago, Goldie 2001 said:

How many places on oasis class have specialty coffee other than starbucks?

This varies by ship.  Some have the specialty coffee available in the Windjammer and also in the Vitality Cafe in the Spa area.

The only real consistent location is Cafe Promenade.

My memory is that Oasis and Harmony have it in Park Cafe, but I know that Symphony did not.

Perhaps a review of old Cruise Compass' from the ships would help?

On 2/27/2019 at 6:19 AM, Goldie 2001 said:

How many places on oasis class have specialty coffee other than starbucks?

Cafe Promenade and any restaurant that has access to an espresso machine.  I cannot think of a specialty restaurant or MDR where specialty coffee was not available.