Just Booked Symphony for May 2020

Hockeyman55

So some of you might have followed along from my previous post from our cruise on Harmony this past May, well . . . . . we went and did it again. We just recently booked 2 room for 6 of us on Symphony of the Seas for May 2020 and couldn't be more excited after the fun we had on our last cruise.  We are officially hooked on cruises and our kids are constantly asking us if it time for the next cruise and then get sad when we tell them not yet. 

There will be six of us all together with myself, my wife, our 3 girls who at the time of sailing will be 9,8 and 6, our youngest will be turning 7 on the last day of the cruise, and then my brother. We loved our balcony rooms in the boardwalk section last year and went with those again, drink packages and John Rockets meals where a nice perk as well.

This trip will be headed out to the east side of the Caribbean with stops in Labadee, Puerto Rico, St Thomas and Coco Cay 

442 days to go, lol.