Allure show and dinner questions.

JustJoe

We’ll be sailing on Allure of the Seas in October.  Have a few questions about shows and dining.  

Do I need to reserve seating for shows in advance or is there reserved seating for suites?  If so, is the seating good?  We definitely don’t want to miss the ice and water shows.

we’ll probably do a few nights of speciality dining, what restaurant would you recommend with twin 3 year olds?  Do I need to make these reservations in advance or will our concierge be able to get us in when we want?  Earlier is usually better for us.  

Any suggestions for things not to miss with kids?

Thanks!

There will be reserved seats, just as long as you arrive at least 10 minutes before showtime. After that they are released to general admission. The seats are decent! Also, while you might get assigned a show date/time (sometimes happens for the ice shows), you can talk to the concierge about changing if you need to.

Hope that helps! 

19 hours ago, JustJoe said:

Do I need to reserve seating for shows in advance or is there reserved seating for suites?

There is reserved seating, but unless you are in Star Class, the reserved seats are nothing special. I recommend making reservations on your own.

we’ll probably do a few nights of speciality dining, what restaurant would you recommend with twin 3 year olds?

What we do is feed the kids earlier in the evening and then drop them off at Adventure Ocean so my wife and I can enjoy dinner alone.  Adventure Ocean is complimentary and way more fun for the kids than any restaurant. Plus, my wife and I get time alone.

Do I need to make these reservations in advance or will our concierge be able to get us in when we want?

Concierge can make reservations for you, but if you are concerned about getting a specific time, go ahead and book now online.