Internet for someone else

JoanneSJ

I have a lot of credits and so I want to use some of them for others in my group of friends. I want to buy an internet package for one of my friends in another stateroom -  can I use my credits for this ie I do not want to spend my credits and then find I am stuck with the internet package as I do not want it

9 minutes ago, JoanneSJ said:

I have a lot of credits and so I want to use some of them for others in my group of friends. I want to buy an internet package for one of my friends in another stateroom -  can I use my credits for this ie I do not want to spend my credits and then find I am stuck with the internet package as I do not want it

You could buy the internet package and just give them the code - then they can log in whenever they want. 

Hi @JoanneSJ, welcome to the forums!

Yup, it's really as simple as that. Unlike the drink packages, Royal doesn't really care if you're sharing your access code with someone else.

That's mainly because the network tracks the devices that log in with each unique code, and as soon as there's a new device trying to log on that goes over the number of devices you paid for, that device will get a notice that one of the other devices has to be logged off first. Since Royal can actually enforce the limits (unlike with a human sharing his or her drink package), they don't have to put in any annoying policies about everyone in a stateroom buying wifi if one person buys it. ?