If I was on a Royal Caribbean cruise today....

Matt

I would be posting a photo from my balcony on this forum.

I guess my  real answer is I would be considerably more relaxed.  One reason is because I turn off my phone and forget about the outside world, especially work, for the length of the cruise.

I will pull out my phone in port if I have wifi (or we're in a US territory) and maybe send a few messages.  But other than that I don't go to the internet and I don't post anything on social media.

I guess my real answer is I would be considerably more relaxed. One reason is because I turn off my phone and forget about the outside world, especially work, for the length of the cruise.

I will pull out my phone in port if I have wifi (or we're in a US territory) and maybe send a few messages. But other than that I don't go to the internet and I don't post anything on social media.

I always thought this was the best part of cruising. I will update social media if I have internet access, but I don't do anything else, especially email. Its nice to be disconnected.

I always thought this was the best part of cruising. I will update social media if I have internet access, but I don't do anything else, especially email. Its nice to be disconnected.

I love posting on social media while on a cruise, but then again, I am a geek!

I love posting on social media while on a cruise, but then again, I am a geek!

I remember when you were on the Freedom I thought 'no podcast this week, maybe something pre recorded'. Then I was surprised to see you broadcasted from the ship, now that's hard core :).

I remember when you were on the Freedom I thought 'no podcast this week, maybe something pre recorded'. Then I was surprised to see you broadcasted from the ship, now that's hard core :).

Oh, no that was definitely pre-recorded. No way I could upload a podcast file from Freedom.  Now if i were a ship with Voom, that'd be a different story!

Oh, no that was definitely pre-recorded. No way I could upload a podcast file from Freedom.  Now if i were a ship with Voom, that'd be a different story!

Oh, ok, I thought someone you were talking to (maybe Michael Pool) said you were on the ship at that moment, he must of meant the time of airing. Also my memory isn't the best.

Oh, ok, I thought someone you were talking to (maybe Michael Pool) said you were on the ship at that moment, he must of meant the time of airing. Also my memory isn't the best.

Oh, no you are correct but we recorded it the week before so I was talking a little tongue-in-cheek.  Sorry for the confusion!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorrento's is dangerous for a late night snack.  Can't get enough!

I never feel the need to wait until late night for pizza, so it definitely dangerous for me. The Royal Promenade (especially Sorento's is my go to place when I'm looking for a member of our group. Spend enough time there and one of them will come by. Or maybe it's they're go to place to find me!