Photo package and kids

LindaN

I’m looking at the photo packages and there is one for 20 photos and one for “All the photos”.  Where are these photos they are taking?  I’m on a 7 day cruise in April, why would they take more than 20 photos of me?  I’m most interested in photos of my 7 year old.  Will they take Picts of her in the kids club thing, because I read somewhere I can’t take Picts in there?

There is an embarkation photo opportunity usually right before you board the ship.  They have posed photo opportunities with backdrops and such usually on formal nights.  There are also roaming photographers in the dining rooms and other restaurants that will snap shots of you at the table.  They usually have a photographer at the end of the gangway when you get off at the ports.  Some of the deck parties also have roaming photographers who will snap photos as well.  Most are quick posed shots rather than candid photos.  Not sure about the kids club at all.

We did the all photo package on the Oasis in 2017.  We took advantage of all the photo opts and especially on formal nights as we had all the family together and did family pictures. We got 150+ digital pictures.  Well worth the money spent.  We don't get it every time but I wanted updated family pics and was not disappointed.

18 hours ago, LindaN said:

Will they take Picts of her in the kids club thing, because I read somewhere I can’t take Picts in there?

No, they will not take photos of your kids in Adventure Ocean. You are correct that photography is prohibited there once AO begins.