Wish I was back in the Caribbean

teddy

3 hours ago, Fuzzywuzzy said:

Betcha it looks nice in July.

I eat my lunch out there in the summer.  Great way to recharge for the second half of the work day.

I would always see the ships there...mostly in fall and never had any desire to go on one myself......until my wife got me on a cruise last month.  Now we have two more already booked.  ?

6 minutes ago, teddy said:

I eat my lunch out there in the summer.  Great way to recharge for the second half of the work day.

I would always see the ships there...mostly in fall and never had any desire to go on one myself......until my wife got me on a cruise last month.  Now we have two more already booked.  ?

...and that's how the cruising addiction gets started .....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking forward to going back in February.  We had a blast going two years ago, and its a great way to break up the cold winter weather.  We got super unlucky with the hours of the Pirate museum last time, this time we'll make sure to go there first.

The beach in Cocokay is amazing, especially for being able to swim with all that sea life around you.