Room Not Assigned

alwayscruzin

Hey All,

First time in the forums! Got a couple of questions:

I am sailing next week on Harmony of the Seas (Feb 24th 2019) and have not been assigned a cabin yet, I booked the Suite Guarantee (XS).  Does it make sense to contact RC or just wait till its assigned/check-in?

For the set sail pass, I checked in using the mobile app and I can see our Set Sail Passes (they do no show a room as it has not been assigned) however I can not obtain any set sail pass when I log in to their site.   Was wondering if this is due to not yet being assigned a room?

Agree with Fuzzywuzzy. 

My set sail pass had "GTY" when I had a Guaranteed Junior Suite for the Allure that departs Feb 24.  My luggage tags had the same thing on them.  I won a "royal up" for a GS and they re-issued my set sail pass with the updated luggage tags.  Matt said don't worry about luggage tags that had the "GTY" on them - the porters will have them at the Port.  I was also told that it could be up to Feb 22, before I could find out about my stateroom assignment.  

If you booked a guarantee you can find out weeks before sailing or as close as days before sailing.  That is the disadvantage of booking a guarantee.  I have heard of it going both ways.  Regarding not being able to print your set sail pass, over the weekend, Royal had some technical issues and many people (on many forums) could not access their accounts.  Perhaps this was the reason?

I would call to make sure, it wouldn't hurt.  I've sailed several times on the GTY rates and always got assigned a cabin early on.  As for the Set Sail pass issue, the only browser that seems to work now is Google Chrome using the Incognito feature.  Firefox is useless.  Keep in mind if you log in, and can't get to the Set sail pass area, once you exit out, it will lock you out for 30 minutes.