2BR Aquatheatre Suite Question

Just now, Marc Van Niekerk said:

The RCL site won’t let me price anything more than a 4 person reservation. 

When I am pricing out more than 4 I go through the mock booking until I can see the details of per person. Take the cost of the 4th passenger and simply add another at that price. That gets you really close is not exact on pricing

Anything larger than 4 you have to call, but if you do as @JasonL says you will get close.

Sleeping comfortably 4, 6 if people don't mind sleeping on the coach, the other 2 people to get to the 8 max it says that it will sleep are Pullman beds that pull from the wall above the bed in the second bedroom.

I have often wondered how to split this if you are not one big family, because 1 couple gets basically a master bedroom, and then down to a smaller bedroom and then the coach. Does the person getting the master just agree to pay more?

@Marc Van Niekerk as those mentioned above, you have to call to price out more than 4.  Royal themselves does not allow for more than 4 on a reservation.  If you were to book this, you would get more than one invoice.  Basically, the way Royal will price it out will be Passengers 1 & 2 will pay higher rate and then all additional passengers will pay the same amount after 1 & 2.  It would be up to you and your party to figure out how split the cost.  I have heard of some who are not family members divide it so that those not in the master pay less.  

As far as comfort level for all adults, I have heard of some who have put 6-8 adults in this cabin type and have not complained about it.  Personally, if it was all adults, and not everyone is family, I would not go with more than 6 and even that is stretch.  Like @tiny260 mentioned, there is one master, which has an ensuite bath and then the second bedroom has two twins (combined to make a king) and two pullmans up above.  This second room is small for adults.  For me, it would feel very claustrophobic.  The bathroom for this room is in the hall.  Not ensuite.  If you had additional people, there is pullout couch.  So you basically have the en-suite bath and the bathroom in the hall (which is a standard capsule shower and sink/toilet combo).

If you are seriously considering this room, I would make sure that everyone in your party watches the YouTube videos that are out there first.  And have everyone look at the actual layout.  That way everyone is clear on what they are getting into.  We just booked our family into the Villa Suite on Harmony recently and I made all my sisters/brother in laws do this first.  Also beware that you are going to have to divide up the cost on your own as Royal will price it out as I mentioned in the first paragraph.

We have been in a number of 1 and 2 BR ATS and I would say that more than 6 people would be REALLY uncomfortable. Officially they will accommodate 8 but unless there are many small children in that group, I would advise against it.  

Lovetocruise2002 is correct about pricing.  Unless this is 1 family unit that has 1 set of adults and a variety of children, it would be difficult (IMO) to cost-share in a way that would be fair.  The master suite is very nice but the second bedroom is tiny and would probably be cramped with more than 2 people and if anyone is sleeping out in the living area the accommodations would be very much inferior to the master suite.