Can we buy bottled water at ports and bring on board

Nay

I've never tried to bring a case of water on board mid-cruise.  I suspect they would object. 

I have brought back a couple of bottles that I took with me off the ship when I don't finish them all.  They go through XRAY in a bag so they have no idea if it was ship water or other.  I've never been challenged over those.

If you are going to be bringing water I would honestly just bring what you need when you get on the ship, I have brought a case of 24 without any problems.  Once again I have to agree with @twangster and say that I would not try and bring it on halfway through the cruise.  I would bet good money that you would be setting yourself up for disappointment on that one! 

19 minutes ago, bhageerah said:

If you are going to be bringing water I would honestly just bring what you need when you get on the ship, I have brought a case of 24 without any problems.  Once again I have to agree with @twangster and say that I would not try and bring it on halfway through the cruise.  I would bet good money that you would be setting yourself up for disappointment on that one! 

From what I read on Royals what you can bring, they ONLY allow 12 bottles under 17oz, no case of 24 allowed. I plan on bringing the 12 bottles but will pack our insulated cups so we can get ice & water & keep them filled.