My Time Dining Question

scottish67

Hey everyone! We're cruising for the first time on Oasis in May and are a bit confused about "my time dining".

When originally booking the cruise back In January 2018, we selected MTD because the early seating was too early and the late seating too late. We're only a party of two and understood that we'd be able to "reserve" a time for MTD. For months and months, the cruise planner has stated 8:00pm to 10:00pm, however, upon utilizing the app, it says our time is 8:30 (a bit late). 

What would be the best way to try and reserve a dining time of around 7:15pm/7:30pm? We prefer to sit at our own table as we're a bit introverted as a couple. We're officially 90 days out tomorrow and I I'd like to make sure I don't screw anything up before checking in! Thanks! 

I'm surprised there is nothing but 8:30pm available.  I am on Oasis in April and there are still several times available to reserve.

If you go into the cruise planner and look at the top you will see "Order History".  That should show you any reservations you've already made.  From there you can modify your reservations.

1419822999_Modifydining.jpeg.73b3a8dff42d6567a0ac817d8b610ec6.jpeg

470700582_OAMTD.jpeg.e87f29d8bbb0858deeb59551222c0dba.jpeg

@twangster  Thanks for the help! I don't see the modify button in my "Order History" section though (see screenshot below). Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this? Notice it says my time is 8:00pm - 10:00pm, however, on the app it says 8:30am which is a bit late. Any help is appreciated! I completed check in today and although I'm not able to print luggage tags yet, i didn't see anything about dining times.

460449970_ScreenShot2019-02-18at8_25_31AM.thumb.png.b4b99c0b1a585edf9091548f58b84e78.png

The only other thing I can see is our information; my name and my wife's name. Do you think calling them would be helpful? I don't mind waiting on hold for however long it takes if it's going to solve the issue. I did noticed on our "cruise vacation receipt" it says our dining time is 8:30pm so not sure if that's what's causing the issue. We booked this trip in January 2018 so it's hard to remember exactly what we indicated when booking since it was over a year ago.