Status Equivalency

KathyC

So we have our first Celebrity sailing in October, and will be Diamond on Royal.  I know that we will get the matching Elite status for the sailing, but I am wondering if we decide we like Celebrity and want to sail her more, will we get that matching status every single time, or is it a one-time deal?  I'm wondering if we can cash in on our Royal status while climbing the Celebrity ladder...LOL 

Yes, you will enjoy Elite level benefits for life unless RCCL changes the program which is rumored to be in the works towards a more unified program but who knows when that might occur or what that means.  

Until then, welcome to Captain's Club Elite benefits.  PS - D+/P don't do any better.  It's capped at Elite recognition, for now.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/exclusive-offers/loyalty-reciprocity-program

119356413_RCCLstatusrecognition.thumb.jpeg.e13d0fc2c9e354830ccfb9ec837d1062.jpeg

1 hour ago, twangster said:

unless RCCL changes the program which is rumored to be in the works towards a more unified program but who knows when that might occur or what that means.  

I DO NOT like this rumor at all! We're 5 points away from Diamond which we will take care of on our July Bermuda cruise.....:27_sunglasses:

On 2/17/2019 at 4:35 PM, twangster said:

Okay, I don't often make this offer, but here goes.  I'll sail in your name if you pay for it next week.  Then you can be Diamond now!

Call my toll free number if you are interested in earning Diamond Plus status.  

Hmmm...then we could be Diamond on the Grandeur sailing.  Decisions, decisions...