Formal night on Liberty of the Seas

Scarlson91

Welcome to the message boards! Feel free to ask away with any questions you may have. Your cruise is a 7 day. Formal nights will be on day 2 and day 6 (those are cruise days). Formal dress can be as formal as you like, to include a tuxedo. But, you don't see many of those nowadays. I like to wear a suit or a sport coat with tie and slacks. My wife likes to get dressed for the occasion also. You can also get away with a button down shirt and slacks. :27_sunglasses:

Just now, rjac said:

Welcome to the message boards! Feel free to ask away with any questions you may have. Your cruise is a 7 day. Formal nights will be on day 2 and day 6 (those are cruise days). Formal dress can be as formal as you like, to include a tuxedo. But, you don't see many of those nowadays. I like to wear a suit or a sport coat with tie and slacks. My wife likes to get dressed for the occasion also. You can also get away with a button down shirt and slacks. :27_sunglasses:

Thank you, I love planning and needed the specific days! Very helpful

Just now, twangster said:

This site has copies of the Cruise Compass from past guests:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass?ship=277

This is a daily newsletter dropped off in your cabin daily.  

There may be small changes on your cruise but for the most part these copies uploaded by past guests will be nearly identical to your cruise.  

I love this, thanks!

Just returned from Liberty last week.  We saw everything from lacy and frilly gowns to black cocktail gowns to glittery dresses to long skirts and sparkly tops.  Men were in Suits with ties, suits with no ties, long sleeved shirts with and without ties, men in sports coats and even men in dark slacks with dress shirts - open at the collar....  Bottom line is be as dressy as you want.  This is YOUR vacation.  Just enjoy  and have fun!!!