Cozumel- PlayaMia Grand Beach Park

Scarlson91

Cruising to Cozumel aboard Liberty of the Seas in April 2019, I’ve read great reviews about PlayaMia Grand Beach Park.  The excursion through RC doesn’t offer snorkeling, so I’m inteterested in booking the Cozumel Snorkel Tour directly through PlayaMia, which also advertises as including open bar and international buffet.  On their website it states transportation for any “pre-booked” excursion will be provided directly to and from port.  My question is: does “pre-booked” refer to being booked through RC, or if you book with PlayaMia do they also include transportation?  It states if not “pre-booked” there are buses and taxis at the port for a fee.  

I’m also wondering if anyone can confirm that the snorkel tour does in fact include open bar and buffet?  It just seems silly that this package hat includes snorkeling is cheaper than the one advertised on RC, without snorkeling.  My guess is because then you wouldn’t get as much time to relax and the beach park and enjoy the 20+ amenities.  

Thanks in advance!

We've been to playa mia without the snorkeling tour.  I'm fairly sure you can book transportation through Playa Mia too but it is very easy to get a taxi in Cozumel and easy to get a return taxi from Playa Mia.  I'm assuming pre-booked is booking on the Playa Mia website (they do sell out of excursions over Spring Break).  Some of your questions should be direct to Playa Mia directly especially since the snorkeling tour on the website seems cheaper than the beach, buffet and bar pass. I've found them very responsive over email.   

The biggest disadvantage to Playa Mia is the quality of food and the cancellation policy. Take a look at the cancellation policy before you book.