Shore Excursions Sales

scottielewks

I don’t believe the prices ever go up from the “regular”, non-discounted, prices listed. They do periodically have “Cruise Planner” sales and I’m sure you will see at least a couple more before your sail date in August... especially around the holidays. I’m sure some of the more veteran cruisers will be able to provide better insight.

Of course the discount will vary by sale... at some point you will want to book your excursion (preferably at a sale price). If a better sale comes along, you can easily cancel online and rebook immediately at the sale price. I believe you can do this online up to 2 days before sail date, but read the fine print at the bottom of the excursion detail page for date & time to book/cancel online for your specific sail date.

We booked an over the water cabana in Labadee last year (did not know if they would sell out quickly) and it went on sale this year... I cancelled and rebooked at the new sale price. In my case, I called RC just to make sure I did not lose the cabana and they assured me I would not and completed it over the phone. For most excursions, I would think you’re safe doing it all online!

Have an awesome time!

Welcome to the message boards!

Excursion sales are a little more random and unpredictable compared to other cruise planner sales like beverage packages.  They do happen from time to time but it seems select excursions go on sale, not all excursions across the board.  Keep checking weekly and in particular around US holidays like Easter, Memorial Day and Independence Day for an August cruise, but don't count on your top excursions all going on sale.  

Book what excursions you want now.  If one becomes discounted, refund it and rebook, assuming you are in North America.  Unsure what other regions allow.