Allure prebookable activities in Cruise Planner?

spiralqueen

So I officially have all my entertainment booked for my May Allure sailing as well as great prices on my excursions, drink packages, and The Key. Backup MTD reservations are done in case I can’t get into Coastal Kitchen one of the nights. I’m trying to figure out if there will be any additional activities released closer to the sailing that I would need to stalk the CP for or if I should move on to price stalking for my next cruise. 

The activities currently listed are private flowrider sessions, guac class, cupcake class, sushi class, wine tasting, all access tour, and bottomless brunch. Can anyone with a closer Allure sailing peek at their CP and let me know if I have the complete list at this point? 

Thanks in advance!

20 hours ago, spiralqueen said:

So I officially have all my entertainment booked for my May Allure sailing as well as great prices on my excursions, drink packages, and The Key. Backup MTD reservations are done in case I can’t get into Coastal Kitchen one of the nights. I’m trying to figure out if there will be any additional activities released closer to the sailing that I would need to stalk the CP for or if I should move on to price stalking for my next cruise. 

The activities currently listed are private flowrider sessions, guac class, cupcake class, sushi class, wine tasting, all access tour, and bottomless brunch. Can anyone with a closer Allure sailing peek at their CP and let me know if I have the complete list at this point? 

Thanks in advance!

Sounds like you have a lot of stuff booked already. 

I am sailing on Harmony (allure’s sister ship) in April and every time I try to book entertainment and every time I try I see this exact message:4395891F-374F-4207-B3D0-382698765348.thumb.png.b221d399097bd097d2fcfe3635d879e5.pngI am able to book from the other categories in the CP, just not any entertainment! I have been trying to book entertainment since almost a week after the new year and each time I tried I got the same message.  Can anyone tell me why I can’t pre-book entertainment for my April 2019 sailing on Harmony? Did anyone else see that message when trying to book entertainment? If so, when were you finally able to pre-book entertainment? 

6 hours ago, Jess said:

I am sailing on Harmony (allure’s sister ship) in April and every time I try to book entertainment and every time I try I see this exact message:4395891F-374F-4207-B3D0-382698765348.thumb.png.b221d399097bd097d2fcfe3635d879e5.pngI am able to book from the other categories in the CP, just not any entertainment! I have been trying to book entertainment since almost a week after the new year and each time I tried I got the same message.  Can anyone tell me why I can’t pre-book entertainment for my April 2019 sailing on Harmony? Did anyone else see that message when trying to book entertainment? If so, when were you finally able to pre-book entertainment? 

Best guess is that a new cruise director is coming on soon and they haven't fully set the schedule.

Scheduling shows for them has some challenges.  The crew behind the scenes often work multiple shows.  Some shows require more backstage or behind the scenes crew.  That means maybe an Aqua show can't be scheduled the same night as a main theater show.  Moving one show creates a ripple effect by impacting other shows.  When the cast of the show is approaching their contract end, a new cast comes on board 30 days prior.  The new cast has to practice each show until they are ready to take it over.  That practice time consumes venues and impacts when other events can be offered.   The schedule is like a dynamic puzzle, move one piece and the whole picture changes.  

Keep checking every day.