Symphony 7 day dinner package missing?

Ashmai

The dining package options will vary from sailing to sailing. Sometimes they offer many dining packages, and sometimes none at all. It has to do with how well specialty restaurants are selling and what the cruise line feels demand will be at for them to offer it or not.

You can certainly keep waiting to see if they add it back. For my Brilliance of the Seas sailing, we had no dining packages up until about 3 weeks prior to sailing.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

The dining package options will vary from sailing to sailing. Sometimes they offer many dining packages, and sometimes none at all. It has to do with how well specialty restaurants are selling and what the cruise line feels demand will be at for them to offer it or not.

You can certainly keep waiting to see if they add it back. For my Brilliance of the Seas sailing, we had no dining packages up until about 3 weeks prior to sailing.

Ahh... Ok makes sense, appreciate the insight ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm causing in July Eastern Caribbean. When you go to cruise planner they offer the 3 day but if you click on dinning the ultimate dinner package is included.  I'm leaning towards the 3 day because I'm seeing in this blog that you do not get preference in booking the dinners and I do not want to eat where I'm told.

10 hours ago, plina said:

I'm causing in July Eastern Caribbean. When you go to cruise planner they offer the 3 day but if you click on dinning the ultimate dinner package is included.  I'm leaning towards the 3 day because I'm seeing in this blog that you do not get preference in booking the dinners and I do not want to eat where I'm told.

You can totally change what they give you is the understanding I'm getting.  If you can be flexible in days and times, you can get the restaurants you want.  I picked only the BOGO this cruise, though, and booked two others separate because we didn't want to take my daughter to one of the meals (I couldn't figure out how to link her if we booked different types of pkgs) and because the hibachi wasnt included.  I'm nervous about booking my BOGO, but I figure if I don't get into 150, the price was so cheap that I will just book it another night and not stress that I didn't get a free meal.  Jane

21 hours ago, plina said:

I'm leaning towards the 3 day because I'm seeing in this blog that you do not get preference in booking the dinners and I do not want to eat where I'm told.

With all dining packages, you can change reservations once onboard. Granted, it's subject to availability.