Norwegian Epic or should it be renamed the Norwegian Disaster!!

This is my least favorite ship! Even in the Haven, which is some protection, it’s not a positive experience (mostly due to the ship’s layout and the almost constant ship movement). The only bright spot is the Haven restaurant where the staff is simply amazing, some of the nicest crew members that we have run across in all our cruises). But yeah, the Epic overall ... decidedly forgettable ??‍♀️

We were following this story as it happened (and still) because my brother and sil are on the current shortened sailing. (Yes - last week was a bad week for cruise changes for our family) Plus we sailed on the Epic last year after our Adventure OTS cruise was canceled.   The responses from people on board was very mixed - in fact I think most made the best of their cruise - some disappointment in missing ports - but felt they were taken care of. The biggest complaint we heard about was some of the delayed and lack of communication. 

13 hours ago, whenismynextcruise said:

Stuff happens. It could be any ship really. I feel bead for the passengers who saved all that money to pay for it and had a terrible vacation

Agreed. I shy away from ever shaming another cruise line for accidents or incidents like this.  Reality is eventually it will be RC's turn for some bad optics.