Dining Reservations - Symphony of the Seas

RG0592

New to cruising.  I have a few questions about dining and reservations.

1)  I can find the online reservations for the Specialty restaurants (Chops, Izumi, Wonderland), but how do I make a reservation for Hooked, Jamie's Italian, or 150 Central Park? It makes me nervous the thought of waiting until I board the ship to make a dinner reservation.  We'll be a party of 8!

2)  What is included for the per person fee for Hooked, Jamie's or Central Park?  Is it an "all you can eat"?  

3) If I purchase the 3 night dining package, is Hooked, Jamies and Central Park an option (in addition to Izumi, Chops or Wonderland)??

23 hours ago, RG0592 said:

I can find the online reservations for the Specialty restaurants (Chops, Izumi, Wonderland), but how do I make a reservation for Hooked, Jamie's Italian, or 150 Central Park? It makes me nervous the thought of waiting until I board the ship to make a dinner reservation.  We'll be a party of 8!

When you go to the Cruise Planner, did you click on the Dining tab in the main menu to see all the dining options? It seems odd half aren't showing.

What is included for the per person fee for Hooked, Jamie's or Central Park?  Is it an "all you can eat"?

All you can eat. Order as much of the food as you like. Beverages cost extra (unless you have a drink package)

If I purchase the 3 night dining package, is Hooked, Jamies and Central Park an option (in addition to Izumi, Chops or Wonderland)??

Yes. At Izumi you would get a $35 per person stipend to use.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Ooh, can you really do that? Just order a la carte of the menu at the bar? We'd LOVE that!

Not sure about the a la carte outside of drinks and oyster shooters...you may still have to pay the cover fee, but then you can order whatever.  Just if they don't have the dining space they can probably accommodate two folks at the bar.