Voyager deck 12 cabins

Suzi

I have no specific experience I can share, but the rule of thumb I share with folks is look at a deck plan and look what is directly above or below your room. If it's other rooms, you're good. If there are public spaces, there's the chance you could have noise bleed.  Not always the case.

I recently stayed in 1866 on sister ship Navigator.  These cabins were recently added so they have an updated decor compared to the rest of the ship.  I heard no noise from any direction.  

I like the location with quick access to the pool deck and sky bar. 

I've booked the same cabin on Explorer for a 2020 cruise.  

I love the  new rooms added to deck 12 of the Freedom and Voyager class ships. As @twangster said, they are updated and the access to the outside decks are wonderful. I also like the outside breakfast stroll to the Windjammer especially on port days. 

The only noise I heard on my Freedom cruise last month was the staff draging deck chairs above us at 7 in the morning. It happened twice. Nothing at all from the daily use.  Honestly, it sounded  like they had stacked them  high and then dragged them to store.  It was annoying at the moment  but I would book the same 12 deck room everytime! Enjoy!