Halong Bay Vietnam

Sok

Hey guys. Looks like we missed out on the shore excursion to have a boat cruise on Halong Bay. Is it easy to do this on are own.

We only need a 4 hour cruise, is this possible and is it  Bai Chay Wharf the boats leave from and how far is it from where the boat docks.

I know it's a lot of questions but this is one tour we really want to do.

Thanks

21 hours ago, Sok said:

Hey guys. Looks like we missed out on the shore excursion to have a boat cruise on Halong Bay. Is it easy to do this on are own.

We only need a 4 hour cruise, is this possible and is it  Bai Chay Wharf the boats leave from and how far is it from where the boat docks.

I know it's a lot of questions but this is one tour we really want to do.

Thanks

First of all , Vietnam is a very nice country to tour ,  second , which ship you are going to cruise ? We took this cruise in the past with Voyager , all the ports were docked ports and it was very fast to disembark from the ship. Two of the ports were quite far from the destinations and in one of the ports the taxis were not allowed into the port.

Hi Traveler... Sounds like the same tour, we are also on Voyager. I just need to know when we get to Hanoi part of the cruise which docks in Ha long bay do we dock close to the ferry dock so we can maybe book a tour,  as we  looked like we have missed out on the ships own tour and how easy it is if we can... Thanks

Hi , 

Sorry for later answer , our cruise did not brought us to Hanoi so I can not answer on it. the dock port for Ho Chi Minh is around 1 hour from the city if it helps.

Make sure you have the name of the port also printed in the local language  just in case , also you can install the Grab application which is the most common taxi  ordering application in this rejoin 

• 2 weeks later...