When do options show in Cruise Planner?

I've searched and didn't find an answer to this so I apologize if it has been asked/addressed before.  Our cruise isn't until 1/26/2020 (yes just a little excited but also a planner). I see excursions as items we can buy in the cruise planner but nothing else is showing.  I'm just trying to price things out so we can watch for the best deal. So, when do the non-excursion items show up?  For example, when will we see things such as internet package, drink package, activities.

Thanks!

I definitely understand - we booked our first RCI cruise just 3 months out - so were able to see right away (we go in a couple of weeks!)  but booked our next one for Feb. 2020, and keep checking cruise planner to see if anything is available.   Knowing we will probably purchase over Black Friday/Cyber Monday - but still want to see prices sooner. 

16 hours ago, KYMike said:

So, when do the non-excursion items show up?  For example, when will we see things such as internet package, drink package, activities.

It really depends, but short answer is a lot closer to your sailing than where you are at currently.  There is no defined window when it shows for everyone, but you will see internet, dining and some other options closer to 90-120 days before sail date. 

If you are on an Oasis or Quantum Class ship, entertainment will show up closer to 60 days.

@KYMike Interesting screen name ? I'm not asking nor judging, It's a crapshoot as to when options open up in the cruise planner.  I've seen openings 6 months out to within 45 days of cruising. Best thing to do is occasional check on it and if you belong to a facebook group for that particular sailing, you might get notified that way.