Harmony scavenger hunt/activity/bar lists

Medallion

Wondering if anyone has a good list of scavenger hunt, activities to conquer for upcoming Harmony cruise?  Traveling with a group of adults and kids and would like to enhance our on board time with some fun activities. Looking for any scavenger hunt games or activities to add to my list.  I’ve created some 3x5 cards that will fit on my SeaPass lanyard to get us started.  I have one for the adults, one for teens and one for the kids so we can all compete and check off as many as possible. How do you think they turned out? Let me know what you think.  I do have some extras so PM me if interested.

6B2B6D82-4F26-4A72-8A48-4C34668C1CD0.jpeg

C9D1FA63-1AFD-4634-84B5-E9BE06D1B57B.jpeg

AD30237B-3E69-45B9-B08A-0F2798B0792F.jpeg

I was on a cruise once where one of the kids' activities was a scavenger hunt where the winner would get a signature of staff from as many different countries as they could.  The organizers had a list of the different countries that were represented on board and they verified that the names/signatures were actually representing the correct country.  I thought that was a really fun idea !!!  Of course, you probably wouldn't want to do a whole hunt like that but maybe you could find a country where there were only a couple of staff that were from there and see who could find that/those staff members. You'd need a little help from someone on board (staff member) and I'm not sure they would do it but it would be fun !!